Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whew! It's over!

Well, last night was simply awesome! My party went great. We were out trick-or-treating for a bit before it (stupid idea, it was freezing!) but only a little bit. We were going to watch this old movie, but it failed because of how horrible the effects were... So we watched Halloween H20 on TV. IT was good! Then we played truth or dare and fooled around, including playing mad libs. Then, by sheer luck, Scream came on TV. It was so awesome and scary! The seconds one was on too, but it was after midnight by the time everyone left, so me and Courtney (who slept over) just crawled into my bed, put on Lion King 2, and fell asleep.

As much fun as it was though, I'm glad all the excitement's over...

Anyways, that's all for now! Bye!

8 comments:

Coady said...

hey megan, vag chips taste good!

Nathaniel said...

Grrrr. You and your halloween fun. Well, I did get to play mercs 2.

Megan said...

Sorry, Nathaniel. =( My parents were already mad that I had one more person there then I was suppose to.

Nathaniel said...

That's fine by me. I know how it goes down.

Coady said...

i was the one more person i bet:(

Megan said...

Haha XD No, it wasn't specifically someone, it's just that there was one more person. I wasn't about to kick one of you out.

Coady said...

oh ok. *still feels guilty*

Dibsy said...

Oh, what did you guys dress up as?